We are looking for a Junior/Medior E-commerce Link Builder to join our Digital Marketing team.
You will be responsible for our link building activities (in Dutch) from start to finish, tackling unique challenges in our e-commerce environment.
At least basic knowledge of Link Buiding is required, but any level of experience is appreciated. As long as you are passionate about becoming an expert, we welcome your application!
Smartvalue is a rapid-growing company active in the e-commerce sector with multiple awarded websites (e.g. Newpharma, elected twice as Best Belgian E-shop). We understand the challenges and opportunities of e-commerce development and are currently expanding our activities throughout Europe.
You will tackle the unique challenges of Link Building for e-commerce, multi-country, multi-language sites by creating links to our commercial pages (products, brands…) and to our content articles. This job is a mix between analysis, outreach and creativity.
Practically, you will:
- Discover new link opportunities by staying on top of industry news, imagining unique and creative approaches, applying expert techniques, analysing competitors...
- Be a voice in our online industries (health, beauty, business) by commenting on blogs, reacting to news articles, participating on forums...
- Attract the interest of webmasters, bloggers and influencers and persuade them of linking to us using your great interpersonal skills, creative arguments, and perfect (written) communication
- Contact laboratories, suppliers and partners to negociate deals
- Analyse the link building strategy of ecommerce leaders and competitors
- Manual link creation by including Newpharma in any good places you can find
- Write attractive content that can serve as link bait or to make Newpharma visible
To achieve your goals, you will work closely with the SEO, Social Media and Content teams of the e-Marketing department.
For this position, you have:
- Strong interest in online marketing in general, and/or in Link Building specifically. You enjoy learning about these topics, and thinking about creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Dutch and a working knowledge of English. Proficiency in French and/or German is appreciated
- Good interpersonal skills. You easily get in touch with strangers, engage with them, and are persuasive
- Good analytical skills and good knowledge of Excel
- A college/university degree in Communication, Business, or (Digital) Marketing is a plus
- Any web experience is a plus
- An interest in health and beauty topics is a plus
Personally, you are:
- Proactive, resourceful and creative
- Curious and able to negociate a deal
- Autonomous with good organisational skills
- Reliable and detail oriented (correct spelling in NL)
- Motivated, eager to learn
We offer a competitive salary, a first class e-commerce environment, a friendly working environment and a highly organised and result-oriented approach to e-marketing.
But above that, you should join us to get trained and evolve like nowhere else.
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your CV to Pierre-François Duyck at email@example.com
Your resume will be kept confidential.